Wednesday 20 July 2016

Avon Perfectly Matte Lipsticks



Like most well known makeup brands out there, Avon has also jumped on to the matte lipstick bandwagon, which they're calling the "Perfectly Matte Lipsticks". The name is perfect for this line, as they are the ideal matte lipsticks, in my opinion. They glide on very smoothly, feel very light weight on the lips, have excellent colour pay off and of course "perfectly matte"!

So far they have twenty colours, and I love every single one of them.


Nudes:

Left to right; Pure pink, Posh petal, Perfectly nude, Au natural, Marvelous mocca

Pinks:

Left to right; Hot plum, Ideal lilac, Electric pink, Splendid fuchsia, Mauve matters, Adoring love, Peach flatters


Reds:

Left to right; Vibrant melon, Absolute coral, Coral fever, Ravishing rose, Ruby kiss

Dark:
Left to right; Red supreme, Wild cherry, Superb wine 


Every images you see on this website was created by me (S. L. Khatun) unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any photos or content without first asking my permission sezealk@gmail.com.

**I am not affiliated with any of the brands mentioned on this post. These are products I have purchased myself and enjoy using**

No comments:

Post a Comment